Mineral Makeup - LA Mineals

Get Your FREE TRY ME KIT TODAY
Visit L.A. Minerals for the best in natural cosmetics and organic skin care.

Friday, July 3, 2009

The 5 minute makeover


We all get busy. With kids, jobs, school, husbands and the constant demands of a house that just won't stay clean, sometimes we just don't feel like we have time to take care of ourselves.


So, I decided to share my 5 minute makeover trick with you. (P.S. That is NOT me in the photo. I only wish it were me!)Here's my process:


1. Apply mineral concealer - 1 minute

2. Apply mineral foundation - 1 minute (really once you get good at it that's all it takes)

3. Apply our Lit Up bronzer to cheeks, sides of forehead and little on the eyelids - 1 minute

4. Apply LA Minerals Veil with our dual length veil brush - 30 seconds

5. Apply eyeliner, mascara, lip balm. - 1.5 minutes


And TADA you are DONE!


You'll end up with a nice all over sunkissed, natural look that will carry you through your busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment